Effective date: 1 July 2019
By accessing or using our Site, you consent to our collection, use, processing and sharing of your personal information/data in accordance with this policy. Please read this policy and contact us if you have any questions. You may update your information at any time at your "Account Settings" or contact us here. We will respond to your request promptly within a reasonable timeframe during normal business hours.
Collection of Personal Information
Visitors to our Site may engage in several activities without providing any Personal Information. Though if you register, subscribe, or become a user to use Halsell services or order products, we may collect the following types of personal information from you:
- Contact information collected when you set up a Halsell account such as your username and password, legal name, mailing and/or resident address, phone number and email address. Passwords are collected and stored in an encrypted format by an automated process;
- Demographic information such as your job title, job description, company name, company type or entity name;
- Billing information such as the card number, expiration date, card type and billing address of your credit card;
- Being a Halsell Contractor or Employee will require certain additional information including; payment preference and banking information; your government taxpayer identification number; government photo identification; and any other information Company deems appropriate to confirm your identity or confirm your ownership rights in the content you provide to the Site.
Some of the information that we ask you to provide is identified as mandatory and some as voluntary. You may always choose not to provide personal information but if you choose not to provide the mandatory data with respect to a particular activity, you will not be able to engage in that activity.
As is true of most websites, for each visit to Site, Halsell or third party subprocessors contracted by Halsell may collect certain technical and routing information about your computer or device to facilitate your use of the Site and its services. If you register to Site using your Facebook or social media account, we may also collect your user name and email address associated with such account for authentication. Halsell also uses such environmental variables to measure traffic patterns on the Site. Personal Information collected by Halsell may be shared with its affiliates and subsidiaries and may be stored and processed in the U.S. or any other country in which Halsell or its affiliates maintain facilities, and by providing us with your personal information and using our Site or services, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country. In order to reduce errors in our database, authenticate our users, and prevent abuse of our system, we may on occasion supplement the Personal Information you submit to us with information from third-party sources.
Use of Personal Information
- administer your Halsell account;
- process your financial transactions;
- send you payment confirmations;
- provide and deliver services, including securing, troubleshooting, improving, and customizing those products;
- confirm your identity, confirm your ownership, process payment and to prepare tax information documents;
- communicate with you about your transactions, financial information, requested product or service information;
- provide customer service;
- send you information about special offers, promotions, programs or newsletters and services of Halsell and/or subsidiaries;
- assess the needs of your business to determine suitable content or services;
- ensure content is displayed in such way that is customized to your interests and preferences;
- respond to customer content or services requests;
- meet our research and product/service development needs aimed to improve our Site which may include sending you surveys;
- monitor and evaluate functions on our blog, forums, or comment areas of Site; and/or
- target our services including advertising and customize your experience tailored to your interests and preferences.
We store information that we collect through cookies, transparent images, log files, and/or third-party soucrres to create a summary of your preferences. We may connect your personal information to information in the summary in order to provide targeted promotions and offers and improve the content of the Site. Upon account registration, you will be signed up for our marketing communications. You may opt-out and stop receiving our marketing emails at any time by visiting your account settings, or contacting us here.
We may be required to disclose personal information data to public authorities in an event to cooperate with lawful requests, meet national security or law enforcement requirements. We may provide disclosure to protect our rights, protect user's safety and safety of others, investigate fraud, avoid litigation, in order to cooperate with national security, law enforcement, and/or government requests.
Halsell or its subsidiaries may share your personal information data with your consent or as necessary to complete your transactions or provide the products or services you have requested or authorized. We may also share your personal data when necessary within Halsell subsidiaries or affiliate companies in order to better serve your needs and the services of the Site. This may include disclosing your personal information data with service providers who perform services on our behalf. We may require any company with which we may share personal information data to protect that data in a manner consistent with this policy and to limit use of such personal information data to the performance of services for Halsell. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information data they need to provide the service. They are required to maintain confidentiality of any information received with treatment of personal information data being consistent with our obligations under the law and are prohibited from sharing or using information for any other purposes. Neither Halsell nor any affiliate company will sell the provided personal information data for monetary or marketing of another company’s products or services.
We retain personal information data for as long as necessary to provide the products and fulfill the transactions you have requested. If you wish to delete your account or request that we no longer use your information please contact us here. We will respond promptly though because these needs can vary for different data types in the context of different products, actual retention periods can vary significantly based on criteria such as user expectations, consent or sensitivity of the data that may involve our legal or contractual obligations.
Cookie and Other Technologies
The Site and/or third parties may automatically collect information as you browse, such as operating system, device type, browser type, Internet Service Provider, pages viewed, Internet Protocol (IP) address, and other relevant statistics. Such information may be referred to as web analytics or click through rate data. We may relate this information to other information that we collect from you in order to improve our services to you, improve marketing, and other Site functionalities.
We also use technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags, and scripts to provide site features and performance enhancements. These technologies can contain information, including personal information data that can later be read by a web server in the domain that issued the Cookie to you. Such technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the Site, tracking users’ activity through site and gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. Pixel tags, also called web beacons, are clear image (i.e., non-visible) files that may be placed on a website, in an email or newsletter, and request information from your device such as your browser type and may assist us in determining your engagement with the content of the website and emails we send. Beacons may be used in order to help deliver such cookies.
- Remembering your preferences when using the Site;
- Protect the security of login information and help prevent fraud;
- Enabling us to see your activity on the Site which allows us to personalize or suggest content that may fit your interests;
- Save information to prevent repetitive actions;
- Tracking users return to the Site to show relevant content to user;
- Collect data to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities.
These cookies will help present a user-friendly experience on the Site while enabling features to be accessible and efficient.
We use third-party analytic services and our Site may include Cookies from third-party service providers. Halsell works with various third-party partners like Amazon, Facebook and Google to track activity to deliver our personalized ads to you via third-party websites. We may use this aggregated information to understand and optimize how the Site is used and better service your needs to be more efficient. These Cookies may measure and analyze aggregate usage and volume statistical information from our users on Site; evaluate user traffic and activity; record users previous search results in order to display relevant content to user; record users page visits and click through rate.
Security is of utmost importance to Halsell. We take every precaution available to us and follow accepted industry standards to ensure the protection of personal information data is secure. Unfortunately, no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Site, you can contact us here. Any questions regarding financial security on Site must be taken up with our third-party provider(s).
Blog and Other Interactive Services
Halsell may include such service that as blogs, forums, chat rooms, or other social interactive communications between users. It must be aware that some of these interactive services are open to the public and in some cases we cannot prevent content that is provided to such areas of our Site. Even though Halsell is a private site and not open to the general public, your profile details may be viewable to others. We are not responsible for public disclosure of personal data you submit in connection with such service; how others use that information; or unsolicited messages. We prohibit negative or defamatory content through these services. If you believe any posting or content violates our terms, please feel free to email us buy clicking here.
Email: click here.