Published: Aug 21, 2022 | Updated at: Aug 30, 2022
Let’s face it—customer service is critical to the success of a business.
With more businesses moving online, there’s a greater need than ever to integrate customer service approaches with online services. To provide the best customer experience possible, you’ll need the right tools. And that means finding the best CRM software.
In a nutshell, customer relationship management (CRM) software integrates your customer services and streamlines them for maximum effect. But there are a lot of software options to choose from. So what’s the right choice for your business?
Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. We’ve put in the hard work for you, and assembled a list of top CRM software providers for 2023 and beyond—so keep reading to find a great fit for your business.
The Top CRM Software For 2023
The purpose of any CRM software is to help your business coordinate customer relationships and hopefully generate a loyal customer following.
It works like this: CRM software features are designed to help your business maintain detailed customer records. They also integrate with various business applications and sales teams. The result is more streamlined and efficient customer service—which will convert to more and better sales leads.
Choosing the right CRM software for your business comes down to weighing different options for software, comparing software costs, and determining which best suits your needs. So let’s look at five of the most promising software packages.
The Halsell CRM and VOIP software is among the best platforms to boost productivity and increase sales outreach.
The software streamlines communication between in-house and remote teams, so everyone’s on the same page. Plus, it merges the functions normally distributed among a host of different apps. That means no more switching from one app to another, losing precious time and data.
Other features include:
- Multiple Databases: This feature lets you create a variety of intuitive databases to help juggle your customer information.
- Lead Assignments: Assign leads to the appropriate agents and teams, and keep them all organized.
- Automated Voice Campaigns: Help save time by automating outbound calls and routing inbound calls to the right place.
- Data Analytics: Improve performance by analyzing calls and campaigns to see what works and what doesn't.
The pricing plan for Halsell CRM software is $19/month/user, after a 14-day free trial period.
2. Salesforce Sales Cloud
The Salesforce Sales Cloud software provides excellent personal customer service. Its dashboard is among the best in the business, and its mobile app allows you to work on the fly.
Some of its most important CRM software features are:
- Automation: This handy feature lets you save time and improve efficiency through automated approval of expense reports and other business requests.
- Customer Analytics: Detailed reports help your team make better customer service decisions.
- Forecasting: This tool analyzes current customer data to predict things like future demand and revenue.
- Better Lead Management: Best of all, the software has a dashboard for assigning sales reps to the right accounts. This can help improve your company’s closing rate.
Salesforce Sales Cloud offers a 14-day free trial, with a pricing plan of $25/month/user.
Zendesk is a help desk software system whose popularity has been increasing.
Among its most important offerings is that it consolidates the customer service experience across a variety of channels. This includes linking chat and messaging services into a single window per customer, greatly streamlining the experience.
Other Zendesk features include:
- Data Reporting: This tool helps to monitor customer satisfaction and grade the performance of support teams.
- Help Center: The help center page builder allows for the creation of self-serve information pages.
- AI Chatbots: These helpful, always-on "Answer Bots" can address basic customer queries and help prioritize customer agents for more important questions.
- Easy Customization: The Zendesk Marketplace lets you download plugins for greater versatility.
Pricing for Zendesk starts at $49/month/user, with a one-month free trial offer.
Freshdesk is another CRM software platform that’s popular with many businesses.
Its helpdesk software is designed to streamline customer service, and its Freshchat messaging system keeps all customer communications in a single, organized channel. Other Freshdesk features include:
- Internal Forwarding: This feature allows teams to forward customer tickets without needing to use another app.
- Automated Messaging: These ready-made templates are ideal for greeting visitors and new customers with pre-generated messages.
- AI Chatbots: Freshdesk allows you to build simple chatbot programs to help address some of the more basic customer inquiries.
Freshdesk offers a free plan option, and a 21-day free trial before upgrading to the premium plan of $18/month/user.
HubSpot has a powerful CRM platform that combines sales, marketing, customer service, and much else into a single, easy-to-use dashboard. Among its most popular features are:
- Document Management: This system allows sales agents to keep important documents organized and on hand to share with customers.
- Customer Portal: This secure dashboard streamlines the purchasing process for customers.
- Ad Tracking: Keep tabs on online ad campaigns to see which ones are performing and which can be scrapped.
HubSpot CRM comes with certain free tools, or you can upgrade to the premium pricing plan at $50/month/user.
Improve Your Customer Service With the Right CRM
Customers and clients are the lifeblood of every business, so keeping them happy is a priority.
That’s why your business needs the right CRM software tools to maintain customer loyalty and attract new clientele. Fortunately, there are a variety of CRM options available, so you’re guaranteed to find one that meets your needs.
So why not give Halsell a try? Go ahead and get started with us today to see how our software is the customer service solution you’ve been looking for.